We are presently expanding our business and are looking to fill a new position as HSEQ Officer to support our jack-up vessels and in-house technical management to ensure we continue to conduct our business in a safe and compliant manner.
As an HSEQ Officer you will
- provide support to jack-up vessels and office personnel in day-to-day HSEQ matters
- take part in development, implementation, maintenance and auditing of company management systems, inter alia ISM/MLC2006, ISPS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 31000
- develop, implement and maintain relevant plans and manuals such as SMS, QMS, EMS, SOPEP, SEEMP and GMP
- collect, monitor and analyse KPIs
- identify corrective and preventive actions
- carry out accident investigations and root-cause analyses and
- carry out supplier audits and assessments.
We expect you to
- have a relevant maritime background
- have a good knowledge of ISM and ISPS
- recognise the importance of structured work methodology
- understand the role safety plays within the maritime and offshore wind industry
- be self-confident with drive and to have a high sense of urgency and ability to prioritise
- be fluent in English, written and orally and
- be a team player with a “Can do. Will do” attitude.
We offer the right candidate
- a chance to become an important part of a fast growing company within offshore wind
- full-time employment and a remuneration package which will commensurate with your qualifications and experience
- opportunities to further develop skills and
- the potential to join a rewarding, exciting, fun and fast paced environment.
Due to receipt of a high number of qualified applications, it is no longer possible to apply for the open position as HSEQ Officer.